Dr. David Issembert received his dental degree from the University of Paris V. He then went on to specialize in orthodontics at the University of Montreal where he obtained his Master’s degree in Orthodontics. Upon his return from Montreal, Dr. Issembert was recognized as a qualified specialist in dentofacial orthopedics, the only specialty in orthodontics recognized by the Conseil de l’ordre.
In specializing, Dr. Issembert wished to do only orthodontics in order to perfect the treatments to the maximum. This allowed him to devote 100% of his time to new treatments, to refining techniques and to perfecting the quality of his care.
By working hard on many cases, by dint of hard work and repeated gestures every day, Dr. Issembert strives to maintain and raise the level of treatment.
The philosophy of Dr. Issembert
My goal is to achieve fully stable and aesthetically perfect orthodontic treatments. There are two essential pillars to this goal that I implement in my orthodontic practice in Paris.
A GUARANTEED AND LASTING RESULT
To carry out a real in-depth work, whatever the orthodontic technique used.
- Perfectly align the teeth without accepting defects
- In the case of Invisalign treatments, perform finishing touches until the desired result is achieved
- Coordinate arches: match top and bottom and remove strong contacts
- Putting rigid support wires at the top and bottom
- Designing safety gutters to ensure the sustainability of results over time
Performing orthodontic treatments myself, including Invisalign, in my orthodontic practice in Paris.
- Systematically ask the patient what he expects from the treatment and present him with the possible options: It is not a question of doing jaw surgery when the patient has no facial complaints, but to propose and explain it to him because he may not consider it because he does not know that it exists or at least he does not know what it can bring
- Make a precise and complete diagnosis: Evaluate precisely the defect(s) and their etiology to obtain a stable result.
- Work on the treatment plan tooth by tooth, without taking the orthodontic treatment simulation generated by the company Invisalign, whose software is not able to make the orthodontic movements itself nor to avoid recurrences.
Specialization in invisible orthodontics
Upon his return from Canada, Dr. Issembert chose to focus his practice on lingual orthodontics and orthodontics with Invisalign clear aligners, in order to allow everyone to undergo orthodontic treatment while continuing to lead a normal personal, social and professional life.
CERAMIC RINGS WITH
Very discreet transparent rings and threads.
Invisalign by Issembert
Transparent and almost invisible gutters that can be removed to eat.
Totally invisible inner rings.
Dr. Issembert optimizes each treatment in order to make it as discreet as possible (e.g., no cleats on the outside of the front teeth in the case of Invisalign treatment).
Lingual braces, Invisalign and ceramic braces: Dr. David Issembert works with all of these techniques in his office, thus enabling him to offer his patients the treatment best suited to their case and their needs. During the consultation for adults and children, Dr. Issembert analyzes the case and suggests the most appropriate treatment(s).
The treatments offered by Dr. Issembert are also adapted to specific professional situations (athletes, musicians, journalists, or actors, for example).
An Invisalign expert
His expertise allows him to offer his patients tailor-made, effective and long-lasting treatments, and to treat all types of cases, even complex cases involving surgery, for example, in children and adolescents as well as in adults.
Thanks to Dr. Issembert’s expertise, our Invisalign by Issembert treatments fully meet the requirements of our patients:
- Discretion of the treatment: by positioning the cleats inside the front teeth, making the treatment even more discreet
- The efficiency of the treatment: unlike an Invisalign treatment performed by software, by performing the movements of each tooth and positioning each cleat himself, Dr. Issembert will make sure that each planned movement can be performed efficiently throughout the treatment.
- Durability of the treatment: Dr. Issembert will perform your treatment with a retention wire, which requires coordination of the arches in order to have a durable retention and to avoid recurrences. The software alone is not capable of coordinating the arches and induces recurrences.
- The aesthetics of the treatment: planned and executed movements and the necessary finishing touches for an aesthetically perfect result, without compromise.
Dr. David Issembert provides discreet, effective, long-lasting and aesthetic treatments to fully meet the needs of our patients, whether they are children or adults, regardless of the type of orthodontic case.
A specialization in lingual orthodontics
Dr. David Issembert treats many adult patients with lingual orthodontics, but also adolescents and children. This technique is possible at any age, and meets a demand for absolute discretion in orthodontic treatment.
Like all of our treatments, lingual orthodontic treatments are custom-made tooth by tooth by Dr. David Issembert. In the case of invisible orthodontics, the work is done using molds of the teeth, taken from impressions made at the office. The doctor positions the braces by hand, one by one, and works on the movements of each tooth by hand, in order to achieve a treatment that meets the highest standards of aesthetics, efficiency, discretion, and that will be stable over time.
Our office has a spacious consultation room, in order to welcome you in the best conditions during the first orthodontic consultation.
Two other rooms equipped with chairs, as well as a large waiting room, a sterilization room, an X-ray room and a double reception area allow us to care for our patients in the greatest comfort throughout their treatment.